I’ve translated 31 pages of my play into screenplay format. Because of the nature of the thing, none of those pages are anywhere near ready for use. In the Mouth of the Lion will remain on hold until I’ve got 120 pages or so on the new project.
I took Hal Croasmun’s Rewrite Course today, good timing, since both my screenplays will be in rewrite at the same time. I’m impressed with Hal’s free courses, always something good in them.
I actually will be doing some Level 1 (story) revisions on In the Mouth of the Lion. Those changes will probably be diagrammatic for the first two weeks, as I identify which sequences can be scissored out with the fewest logic paths destroyed.